söndag 12 september 2010

We used to be so good friends, but now we've drifted apart and it makes me feel sad inside. I don't want it to be like this. I miss our talks late atnight and how you made me laugh. You've always been a good friend and a wonderful person with the greatest heart. You always have a smile on your face, but not many can see the real you andthe pain you bear inside of you. Every day I wish that you will call me so that we could take a movie night and just talk like we used to do. I'm to scared to call you myself! I know that I'm a real chicken when it comes to that. I don't know what to say to you. You always say that everything is allright when I ask you, but I don't believe that you feel so good as you say you do. I hope that we can talk soon again!

Inga kommentarer: